7:45 h (GMT +01:00)
I have no idea who Stefan Schultz is, but GrandPrix2.de is of course Andreas Schulz's site. Sorry Andreas!
15:00 h (GMT +01:00)
A real update? Yes indeed. Sorry for the lack of updates, but GP2 is old and other things have taken priority for me.
If you're desperate for your latest GP2 upgrades, why not have a look at Andreas Schulz's site GrandPrix2.de which is still frequently updated and has a lot of good stuff.
10:00 h (GMT +01:00)
- New F1 tracks, Imola 2005, Sepang 2005, Melbourne 2005, Shanghai 2004, Magny-Cours 2004 and Hockenheim 2004
- New and updated Season 2005 F1 carsets, 6 carsets
- New Season 2005 cars, Non-tobacco Ferrari and Red Bull racing
- New Utility, GP2TrackBrowser
- New 3D Carshapes, a 1997 Tyrrell 025 carshape
- New Other carsets, F1 1995 and GP2 fans 2005
- New Misc cars, Team Barron and "Thanks GP2"
12:00 h (GMT +01:00)
- New Season 2005 F1 carsets, 4 carsets
- New 3D Carshapes, a 2005 F1 carshape
- New Season 2005 cars, BAR, Sauber, Toyota and Williams
- New F1 track, Pandik 2005 (Istanbul, Turkey)
- New Other tracks, A1-Ring "National", Aisne Folembray, Roebling Road Raceway
- New Other carsets, Fictional and Dutch Formula Ford
- New SVGA CPD Cockpits, 50's, 60's and 70's cockpit
- New Misc cars, Corona and HVM "Verstappen"
- New Menu backgrounds, 2004 season trackmaps, Aisne trackmap and Roebling trackmap
15:15 h (GMT +01:00)
I bet you didn't expect another update, but here it is!
15:15 h (GMT +01:00)
- New and updated Season 2004 F1 carsets, 11 carsets
- New F1 Tracks, Bahrain 2004, Shanghai 2004
- New Other tracks, Parco Valentino 1946, Spa-Francorchamps 1980's, Sebring 1998, Pau, Oporto 1958, Monte-Carlo 1960's, Le Mans 1969, Kristianstad 1957 and Kalemagdan Park 1939
- New Menu backgrounds, Bahrain 2004, Cleveland
- New 3D Carshapes, 2003 and twice 2004
- New Other carsets, 2004 testdrivers, 2005 fictional F1, 70's backmarkers, 1994 F1 and 2004 Indycart carsets
14:00 h (GMT +01:00)
17:00 h (GMT +01:00)
- New Season 2004 cars, BAR 006, Ferrari F2004, Jordan EJ14, Sauber C23 and Williams FW26
- New F1 Tracks, Hockenheim 2002, Magny Cours 2003, Melbourne 2002, Nürburgring 2003 and Sepang 2002
- New CART Track, Nazareth
- New Other Tracks, Adelaide 93-94, Airfield Diepholz, Aldo Scribante, Croix-en-Ternois, East London 1962, Motodrom Hockenheim 1960's, Linas-Montlhéry, Monza 1971, Nivelles-Baulers 1974 and Suzuka 1986
- New Fictitious Tracks, Annerley Park, Avus, Cheviot, Dutch Track, Rideau Falls and St Senoux
- New Other carset, Michael Schumacher carset
- New Misc utilities, Fastlap and Lap2Html
- New Menu backgrounds, Jarama
| New on Grandprix2.com, in 2004
Have a look at the list of what was new on GrandPrix2.com earlier :